Monday 15 February 2010

Bone Marrow Biopsy Results.

Doctor called me just as I had got to the Toby Carvery (YUM YUM YUM). He said my bone marrow was....FINE!!!! Aaaaah so relieved!
Also said my treatment could start at the end of the week if it was ok with me which ovbviously it was - the sooner the better. He said he would call me tomorrow to arrange it a bit further I think so I am guessing I will have my frist treatment on Thursday or Friday.
Was hoping I would make it to the football on Saturday, Hartlepool v Huddersfield, my two towns(!), but somehow I have a feeling I wont be able too lol.

1 comment:

  1. I guess that is good news Lauren! So, I have ask, will you have a lymphnode biopsy before treatment? How about a port install? Just wondering..Hey, you can just watch soccer on the TV..Don't get to far ahead of yourself...We are in Napa / Sonoma, California for the last three days...lots of incredible wines and food. We are on Facebook at Bill Peary and Peary Photography, if you are on that. Let me know how they plan to give you your chemo...and what drugs they are giving..I so hope this goes well for you!
    best wishes,
    Bill & Karen

    ReplyDelete