Tuesday 9 February 2010

No More Uni

I stopped going to uni because I thought I would have to drop out. I thought it would be pointless, I didn’t have the energy to go and do something that would be of no worth to me. I was devastated about uni. I felt the last year and a half had been a total waste. I hated the course this year and if I was to drop out I wasn’t going to come back and repeat it. There was no way I’d be able to do it from home because most of the work was group work. I was gutted.

I emailed one of my teachers to see if I could go in and discuss my options with him.
[Turns out I can possibly continue the work from home as they will write me new individual assignments so I am in the process of sorting that out, but very happy at the prospect of being able to finish the year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment